- Air Charter Experts available 24 x 7
- Offices in 14 Metros
- 1000 charter flights per annum
- Established 1973
- Access to charter airplanes/ Helicopters worldwide
- Excellent flight dispatch rate
- An established name in the Air Charter Industry
Air Charters India provides air ambulance services for critically ill, injured in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, UAE, S. Africa Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Japan and other countries in Asia and Africa. With its associate network, Air Charters India provides air ambulance services/International charters around the world.
Air Charter Services are on call 24x7 for medical evacuation.
Common medevac aircrafts provided are the King Air Turbo Props, Citation Jets, LearJet 35, LearJet 55, LearJet 60, Hawker 800XP, Hawker 900XP, Challenger 604, Legacy 600, Gulfstream, Dornier 328 etc.
Aircrafts used in India for Air Ambulance:-
- King Air C90, twin engine turbo prop
- King Air B200, twin engine turbo prop
- Pilatus PC12, single engine turbo prop
- Cessna Citation II, twin engine executive jet
- Cessna Citation XL, twin engine executive jet
Aircrafts come complete with life saving equipment including doctors, attendant etc. Facilities provided for Medevac or Air Ambulance are dependent on requirements of the client/patient.
Helicopters are used for sitting patients and for evacuation from remote areas.
Information required for medical evacuation:-
- Patient's medical condition
- Is the patient stabilized and medically cleared to fly?
- No of accompanying passengers. Will they have their own doctor/medical personnel?
- Has the hospital/doctor requested specific equipment to be available on board?
- Contacts of treating and receiving doctor/hospital.