- Air Charter Experts available 24 x 7
- Offices in 14 Metros
- 1000 charter flights per annum
- Established 1973
- Access to charter airplanes/ Helicopters worldwide
- Excellent flight dispatch rate
- An established name in the Air Charter Industry
Heli-skiing is essentially about skiing in a natural, albeit highly-selected environment, without the effort required for hiking into these areas.
Air Charters India offers this in Manali and Gulmarg, India.
Skiing takes place on long rolling ridge lines; through glades of birch and oak trees; down steep cirque bowls or on huge undulating glaciers.
In Manali, most skiing takes place between high valley floors around 2700 m and ridges at 4300 m, with verticals averaging between 900 m and 1200 m. However, some of our most spectacular terrain is as high as 5000 m.
Gulmarg heli-skiing runs can be up too 2000m vertical and several km long. An average day is several runs in the alpine zone.