- Air Charter Experts available 24 x 7
- Offices in 14 Metros
- 1000 charter flights per annum
- Established 1973
- Access to charter airplanes/ Helicopters worldwide
- Excellent flight dispatch rate
- An established name in the Air Charter Industry
Overflying & handling Permits
AIr Charters India, a division of STIC Travel Group in India, now offers independent aviation related services in India and Nepal. Quality, efficiency and promptness is the hallmark of Air Charters India. The company backed by over 40 offices nation wide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction and quality.
Air Charters India has the local knowledge and expertise to help reduce the inconveniences of International travel such as obtaining local permits, processing passengers and crew through customs and immigration, and arranging other services through third party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve.
- Comprehensive above-the-wing, ground support, and below the wing services.
- Arrangements made on our clients' behalf with third party suppliers.
- Ensuring all documents are handled and filed correctly, in a timely manner.
- Aircraft parked and secured by trained aviation professionals.
- Local staff members on hand to assist with direct routes through the city and other ground transportation needs.
- ATC and ICAO flight plan filings.
- Landing and overflight permits.
- General declarations.
- Arrival and departure cards.
- Concierge services
- Meet-and-greet for arriving passengers and crew
- Airport escort through customs and immigration
- Airport ramp-to-city services
- Aircraft towing
- Baggage handling
- Potable water and lavatory services
- Ground power, air-start, and air-conditioning services
- Security arrangements for passengers, crew and aircraft
- Catering and florist arrangements
- Aircraft refueling arrangements
- Ground transportation
- Cabin cleaning
- Local maintenance arrangements
- Supervision of corporate and commercial jets in India and Nepal
- Coordination towards obtaining Civil Aviation Authority permits for technical stops/overflight/relief/cargo flights and tourist charters to India and Nepal
- Provision of flight planning/weather forecast & NOTAMS prior to departure of the flight.
- Complete coordination with Airports Authority of India, DGCA and Ministry of Defence
- Obtaining slots for Landing/Take-off at airports in India mainly Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Agra, Lucknow, Guwahati, Trivandram, Cochin, Goa, Jaipur, Udaipur, Chandigarh, Madurai and Aurangabad.
- Providing security services inside and outside the airport.
- Liaison with the State and Union Govt of India for all matters pertaining to security, customs, immigrations, health and tourism.
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in India and Nepal.
- Types of aircraft handling
- Business jets
- State VVIP/VIP flights
- Ambulance/relief flights
- Demonstration aircrafts
- Tourist charter flights
- Cargo aircrafts
- Aircraft and helicopter charter services in India and worldwide at pre negotiated rates.
- Arrangement of hotel accommodation, crew/passenger transport and tour packages at specially pre negotiated rates.
- Coordination with In-flight catering facilities.
- Coordination with refueling agencies.
- Compilation of Civil Aviation Requirement and Aeronautical Information Services and class I and II NOTAMS.
- Effecting payments/accounts administration on behalf of our principals with AAI and other airport agencies.
- Initiation/negotiation of long term ground handling agreements with handlers in India.
We obtain specific permissions from DGCA for carrying dangerous goods by air as per UN numbers of the goods as notified by the operator and also ensure the packages as per ICAO norms.
We handle tourist Charter Flights to tourist destinations in India and Nepal directly by arranging special teams of immigration and custom authorities for such airports which are not declared International viz Agra, Jodhpur, Udaipur etc. We make special arrangements for non-scheduled operations and tourist destined to Buddhist circuit and also flights destined to places like Goa, Madurai, Cochin etc.
Our experienced tours staff are deputed to assist in expeditious clearance of passengers and crew by making special transport arrangements and hotel accommodation.